Would you like to work for us?
Careers with Cutec
Current Positions Available:
Service Desk Engineer
£18,000 to £21,000 DOE
Paid Social Events, Employee Assistance Program
Service Desk Engineer role is to support Cutec’s client base which primarily include solutions from Microsoft.
Strong focus should be given to providing our clients with a high level of service and keeping them informed of the status of support tickets. To identify any upgrades and enhancements that will benefit their business and increase overall productivity.
Excellent telephone and communication skills are required because this support role is spent on the telephone.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Diagnose faults, support, install, and maintain the following Microsoft Products:
Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019, Windows 10, Office 2010/2013/2016/2019, Microsoft 365.
• Support for the following features, services and roles:
Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, RDS, IIS, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, OneDrive.
• Install, update and support anti-virus solutions.
• Ongoing communication with customers regarding support requests.
• Install and configure routers, firewalls, servers, PC’s and Printers.
• Diagnose and repair network faults.
• Install and configure remote access/VPN solutions.
• Ensure your tickets are kept up-to-date with accurate information and relevant time entries.
• Maintain client confidentiality at all times.
• Adhere to data protection act.
• Focus on maintaining effective customer service.
• Generate enthusiasm amongst team members.
• Proactively seek opportunities to build on existing skills.
• Facilitate effective team interaction.
• Acknowledge and appreciate each team member’s contributions.
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify their needs and evaluate alternative business solutions in accordance with organisational objectives.
• Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
• Manage customer expectations effectively.
• Mentor those with less experience through formal and informal channels.
• Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
READY TO APPLY?
Please email your CV to [email protected]
Service Desk Apprentice
Salary: £175.00 per week
Benefits: Paid Social Events, Employee Assistance Program
We are looking to recruit an IT Helpdesk Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Taking support calls from clients
- Raising support tickets and progressing these to fix
- Managing Office 365 requests
- Performing first-line fixes where possible
- Liaising with senior engineers.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.