Extend, Connect, Open
WHAT IS MICROSOFT 365?
Microsoft 365 packages give you access to the latest cloud services in order to help your business grow whilst keep costs to a minimum.
With the most popular Business Standard package each user in your company gets a feature rich email service, 1tB of cloud storage, Skype for Business, Sharepoint and the latest Office applications for 5 devices.
Unlike purchasing from Microsoft direct we offer monthly contracts and charges paid by direct debit instead of a credit card.
Microsoft 365 customers receive an always up-to-date version of the Office desktop applications.
- Never buy a new version of Office again!
- Each user can install Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs
- Save to the cloud for backup and anywhere access
- Use Office on your smartphone and tablet
- 50GB mailboxes
- Send and receive messages up to 25MB in size
- Use your own custom-domain for email addresses
- Always up to date spam and malware protection
- Available on Windows PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry
- Hold scheduled or ad hoc online meetings for up to 250 participants
- Screen sharing, audio & video, virtual whiteboards, polls, and shared notes
- Partners and customers can fully participate
Online document storage and file sharing
- 1 TB of file storage in the cloud with OneDrive for Business
- Store, backup and easily share files, both within and outside your company
- Simultaneously collaborate on documents with multiple authors
- Files are accessible from almost any smartphone or tablet
- Available without an internet connections on Windows PCs
Private social networking and collaboration
- Social network that helps your company stay connected
- Connect with customers and partners
- Make faster, more informed decisions
- Telephone support from a local team based in Plymouth
- Online answers, how-to resources, and connections with Microsoft 365 customer community
Simplified IT Management
- Focus time on business critical activities instead of patching and maintaining servers
- Business information lives in globally distributed datacenters
- Continuous backup and disaster recovery abilities
Financially backed SLA
- Services are available with a Microsoft financially-backed 99.9% uptime service level agreement
Includes full Office desktop
Includes full Office desktop
APPS FOR Business
|£3.80 user/month||£7.90 user/month||£9.40 user/month|
Full, installed Office applications
Office for tablets
Office for smartphones
Online versions of Office
File storage and sharing
Unlimited online meetings
Yammer social networking
|APPS FOR BUSINESS FREE TRIAL||BUSINESS STANDARD FREE TRIAL|
|APPS FOR ENTERPRISE||Enterprise E1||Enterprise E3|
|Price (user/month with annual commitment)||£3.00||£11.50||£6.00||£17.60|
|Seat Cap||Unlimited users|
|24/7 phone support from Microsoft||For all issues|
|Microsoft Office desktop applications|
|iPad, Windows RT & smartphone apps|
|1TB cloud storage (OneDrive for Business)|
|Email, calendar (Exchange)|
|Online meetings, IM (Lync)|
|Team sites, internal portals (SharePoint)|
|Enterprise social (Yammer)|
|Active Directory integration|
|Supports hybrid deployment|
|Support for shared computer activation (RDS scenarios)|
|Compliance features: Archiving, eDiscovery, mailbox hold|
|Information protection: message encryption, RMS, DLP|
|SIGN UP FOR FREE TRIAL|
Office 365 & the cloud changes how work is done and how companies consume it.
Get work done from anywhere
Wherever your people are, online or offline, they can get to—and work with—the most up-to-date versions of the files and tools they need to get things done. And they can do it on virtually any device.
Reduce your capital expenditure
Microsoft 365 is available as a simple monthly subscription. Avoid large up-front costs for new software while moving the cost of IT from capital to operating expense.
Cut hardware and energy costs
Without servers to run for email, websites and document storage, you can reduce energy costs and save by no longer purchasing new server hardware.
Scale your business quickly
Microsoft 365 grows with you—adding a new user is as simple as buying an additional license.
Work better together—simply
Microsoft 365 offers business-class email, shared calendars, IM, web conferencing, and access to the most up-to-date documents stored in the cloud. You can work together in real time without compromising security.
Be always up to date
Since Microsoft 365 is in the cloud, it is always up to date. No patches or software upgrades necessary. Microsoft is adding new value and capabilities on a monthly basis.
License per user
Simplify licensing while providing each user access to business critical technology on 5 PCs/Macs and 5 mobile devices. Save money when compared to traditional, per device licensing.
License what you need
Microsoft 365 provides many plans to fit the right capability needs and price points for each user in an organization.