JOIN THE cloud BACKUP REVOLUTION
Although some organisations still use portable hard disks to backup their data, the switch to cloud backup is gathering pace on a daily basis. Cloud backup is fully automated and scalable, and removes the time constraints, licensing fees and labour intensive processes associated with onsite backups.
Most importantly, your data will be protected off-site in Microsoft data centres based in the south of the UK, where it will be available for restore 24 hours a day.
Because we provide 'best fit' bespoke solutions instead of 'off-the-shelf' compromises, we will analyse your needs then design and implement our online backup services in the most appropriate way.
Cloud backup is made up of two costs:
- One off software license (from just £29.00)
- Monthly Cost of just £19.23 per terabyte of protected data
Compared to a traditional on premises backup solution to external drives this can save you hundreds of pounds in hardware/software costs. Plus as your data grows you never need to worry about outgrowing external drives.
As a Microsoft Gold cloud partner we use Microsoft Azure to store your business data in the cloud. Microsoft Azure have data centres in the UK meaning your business data remains in the UK governed by UK law. Data is also encrypted to 256-bit AES encryption so can only be accessed by you alone.
REMOTE BACKUP SPECIFICATION:
- One off software licensing cost from just £29.00
- Fully scalable services for unlimited future data growth
- Supports Windows operating systems
- Common email and database formats also supported, including: Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SQL
- Imaged Based Backup
- 256-bit AES Encryption
- Data Deduplication
- Simple monthly cost for data storage in Microsoft Azure