Every business, whether large or small, has to make the maximum use of resources, to control costs and promote activity. Cutec complements this with specifically designed services to help clients streamline their operations. Making them more efficient by providing:
- professional advice on the equipment required to meet business objectives
- on-site personnel training
- use of our resources to help fulfil business needs
- the ongoing monitoring of hardware and software performance.
In an ideal world, every business would be able to afford to have an individual or in-house IT team. This can range from staff training to equipment repairs and upgrades. The cost however is prohibitive and the workload would not justify such an expenditure. Cutec however, can offer this solution on an outsourced basis at a simple great value monhtly cost.
Our staff are:
- Engineers are Microsoft trained and certified
- Our staff are DBS checked for customer security
Cutec is proud to continue to be commitment to Information Security by achieving the Cyber Essentials and IASME accreditation.
Developed as part of the UK Government’s National Cyber Security Strategy, the ‘Cyber Essentials’ scheme identifies technical security controls to help defend against internet-borne threats. All suppliers must be compliant with the new Cyber Essentials controls if bidding for Government contracts which involve handling of sensitive and personal information.
The accreditation aims to provide protection based on 5 key controls:
- Boundary firewalls and internet gateways – Secure firewalls and secure remote access
- Secure configuration – Best-practice and secure configuration of technologies we use
- Access control – Ensuring those that have access, only have it where appropriate
- Malware protection – Ensuring malware protection is installed and is up to date
- Patch management – Patches are applied not only to endpoints in good time, but network and infrastructure too
Accreditation can be achieved by identifying the scope and by responding to a Cyber Essentials self-assessment questionnaire which Cutec has done.
With Cyber Essentials and the IASME Information Security accreditation (which the the small business version of the internationally recognised ISO 27001:2013 Information Security accreditation), Cutec have shown the dedication and commitment to protecting our own data as well as our clients.